This website collects some personal data from users.
Owner and Data controller
ANTT-Textile Industries S.A. Street das Cerdeirinhas, 15 4835-156 Guimarães E-mail owner contact: email@example.com
Data types collected
Data processing mode and location
The owner shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of the data. Data processing is performed using computers and/ou It tools enabled, following organizational procedures and means strictly related to the intended purposes. In addition to the owner, in some cases the data can be accessed by certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this service (this website) (administration, sales, marketing, legal administration of the system) or external persons (such as Outsourced suppliers of technical services, postmen, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) named, when necessary, as data processors on the owner's part. The updated list of these parts can be requested from the owner at any time.
Legal basis for processing
The owner may process personal data related to the user if one of the following assumptions applies:
- Users have given their consent to one or more specific purposes; Note: According to some laws the owner may have permission to process the personal data until the user objects to this (opt-out), without having to rely on consent or any other legal bases to follow. This however does not apply whenever personal data processing is subject to European data protection legislation;
- The supply of the data is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with the user and/or any contractual obligations of it;
- Processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which the owner is subject;
- Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of an official authorisation in which the owner is invested;
- Processing is necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by the owner or by a third party;
In any case, the owner will gladly cooperate to clarify what legal basis applies to processing, and in particular if the supply of data is a mandatory requirement by force of law or contractual, or a requirement required to To celebrate a contract.
The data is processed in the owners ' operating offices, and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. Depending on the user's location the data transfers may involve transferring the user's data to another country other than your own. To find out more about the processing location of such data transferred users will be able to check the section containing details about the processing of personal data. Users also have the right to be informed about the legal basis of data transfers to countries outside the European Union or to any international organizations governed by public international law or formed by two or more Countries, such as the UN, and on the security measures taken by the owner to protect their data. If any such transfers occur, users will be able to find out more about checking the relevant sections of this document or by asking the owner to use the information provided in the Contacts section.
Personal data will be processed and stored for as long as it takes for the purposes for which it is collected. So:
- The personal data collected for the purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be retained until such a contract has been completely fulfilled.
- The personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interests of the homeowner will be saved for as long as it is necessary to fulfill such purposes. Users will be able to obtain specific information about the legitimate interests pursued by the owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner.
The owner may be allowed to keep personal data for a longer period of time when the user has given his or her authorization for such processing, as long as such authorization has not been withdrawn. In addition, the owner may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period on all occasions where he is obliged to do so for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or in compliance with a warrant of an authority. As soon as the retention period expires the personal data will be erased. In this way the right to access, the right to delete, the right to correct and the right to portability of the data will not be able to have its compliance required after the expiration of the period of preservation.
User-related data is collected to allow the owner to provide their services as well as for the following purposes: statistics. Users will be able to obtain detailed additional information about such processing purposes and on the specific personal data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on personal data processing
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
StatisticsThe services contained in this section enable the owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to track user behavior.
WordPress Stat (Automattic Inc.)WordPress is an analysis service provided by Automattic Inc.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)Google Analytics is an Internet analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the collected data to track and examine the use of this service (this website) to prepare reports on activities and share them with other Google services. Google can use the data collected to contextualize and personalize ads from its own advertising network.
The rights of users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their data processed by the owner. In particular, users have the rights to do the following:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent in cases where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- object to the processing of your data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing runs on another legal basis other than the consent. Additional details are provided in the specific section below.
- Access your data. Users have the right to know if their data is being processed by the owner, get revelations about certain aspects of processing and get a copy of the data that is being processed.
- Check and ask for rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and to ask them to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data to any other purpose other than their storage.
- Have your personal data erased or withdrawn otherwise. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the elimination of their data from the owner.
- Receive your data and have them transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured format, commonly used and able to be read by machines and, if technically feasible, cause them to be transmitted to another controller without any impediment. This determination is conditional on the data being processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the user's consent, in a contract from which the user is one of the parties or by contractual obligations.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to file a complaint before their competent data protection authority.
Details on the right to object to processing
In cases where personal data are processed by a public interest, in the exercise of an official authorisation in which the owner is invested or for purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the owner, users may object to such processing by providing a reason related to your situation in particular to justify the objection. Users should know, however, that if their personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes they may object to such processing at any time without providing any justification. Users can see the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise the rights of users can be directed to the owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised at no cost and will be met by the owner as soon as possible and in all cases within a month.
Additional information on data collection and processing
The personal data of users may be used for legal purposes by the owner in court or in the steps leading to the possible legal action arising from misuse of this service (this website) or related services. The user claims to be aware that the owner may be required to disclose the personal data upon request of the governmental authorities.
Additional information about the user's personal data
System Logs and Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this application and any third party services may collect files that record the interaction with this website (system logs) or use other personal data (such as IP address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details about the collection or processing of personal data may be requested from the owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How the requests for "do not track me" are treated
This application does not support "do not track Me" requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services you use honors "do not track Me" requests, please read the privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
Personal data (or data)
Any information that directly, indirectly or in connection with other information-including a personal identification number-allows the identification or identifiability of a physical person.
The information collected automatically through this application (or third party services contracted in this service (this application)), which may include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users using this Application, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses, the date and time of the order, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numeric code that indicates the status of the response server (result Positive, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the user, the various details of time per visit (for example, the time spent on each page within the application) and the details about the path followed Within the application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages visited and other parameters on the operating system of the device and/or user IT environment.
The person who uses this application that, unless specified differently, matches the data holder.
The physical person to whom personal data refers.
Data Processor (or data supervisor)
Data controller (or owner)
The physical or legal person, public administration, agency or other body which, in isolation or in conjunction with others, determines the purposes and means of processing of personal data, including safety measures relating to the operation and use of this service (this application). The data controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this service (this application).
The means by which the user's personal data is collected and processed.
The service provided by this application as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless specified differently, all references made in this document to the European Union include all the current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small units of data stored on the user's device.
What are Cookies?
As is common practice with virtually all corporate websites, this website uses "cookies" which are small files that are transferred to your computer in order to improve your experience. This page describes what kind of information they collect, how we use it, and why we need to implement cookies in its use. We will also make it possible to prevent these "cookies" from being stored on your computer/device, and may however block some features of this same website. For more general information about "cookies" and its operation you can see the Wikipedia article on HTTP cookies here.
Disable Cookie Implementation
You can prevent the implemtnação of cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser, (see the Help section of your browser for information on how to do it). We warn you that disabling cookies, consequently disabling some aspects of what is your experience on our website. It is therefore recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The cookies we have implemented
- Cookies related to your account
If you create an account on our website, cookies will be used for managing the registration process and general administration. These cookies are usually erased at the time you log out, but in some cases you may remain on your device to remember your preferences while logged out.
- Cookies related to "Login"
- Email-related Cookies and newsletters
This site offers its users a newsletter/subscription service via email and some cookies can be used to remember the system if it is already registered in order to show you specific notifications that may only be visible to users Subscristos/Subscribers.
- Third party Cookies
In some specific cases, we also use authorized third-party cookies. This section details that third party cookies may be used on our website.
- This website uses Google Analythics which is one of the most prestigious, safe and well-known ways to control analytical metrics to help us understand how to improve your experience. These cookies will be able to monitor aspects such as how long spends on a given page so that we can continue to create relevant content. For more information about Google Analythics Cookies, see the official Google Analythics page here.
- Third-party analytical statistics are used to monitor and measure the use of this website so that we can continue to produce relevant content.
If you wish to obtain more information on some aspect in detail of how we use our cookies, please proceed with the request for clarification by one of the preferred methods: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: + 351 253 520 320